Adventure Activity Guide – The Highlands at Harbor Springs – Springs
The Highlands is looking for new Adventure Activity Guides. As our newest Adventure Activity, you will be responsible for some of the most unique adventures the Resort has to offer! Guides are responsible for organizing and leading group tours on the Zip Line and training guests on the Sno-Go Ski Bikes while ensuring the safety of all guests and creating a positive experience. This is a part-time or full-time seasonal opportunity with flexible scheduling, giving you ample time to enjoy the many perks that come from working at an amazing resort!
Some Perks of working for The Highlands include:
- A free Golf Pass and Ski Pass for both you and your family
- 40% off at the various Boyne Restaurants
- Discounts at other Boyne Resorts such as 30% Spa treatments at the Inn at Bay Harbor and Boyne Mountain
- Free Passes to Avalanche Bay Water Park at Boyne Mountain
- Discounts on lodging for Friends and Family
- Team Member Child Care
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Seasonal Team Member Health Insurance
- Service and Loyalty Bonus Program – up to 5% of gross wages per season!
- Starting wage of $14.50 with an increase to $15 after training is complete plus opportunities for tips!
Visit our website for all of our amazing perks, view testimonials, and more! The Highlands Employment
- Meet, greet and register guests.
- Assist and lead participants with gearing-up, safety orientation and general tour information.
- Guide guests safely through every element of Zip Line Activities.
- Train guests on how to use Sno-Go Ski Bikes.
- Communicate and point out items of interest included throughout the tour.
- Manage risky behavior and maintain control of the tour group at all times.
- Ensure trails, lines, gear and equipment are maintained to standards and report any concerns.
- Develop new ideas and curriculum programming to fit the expanding needs of guests.
- Able to work outside on feet for 2-4 hours at a time in all weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
To apply for this job please visit careers-boyneresorts.icims.com.