Head of Performance Marketing
TourRadar is a Series D, venture-backed Adventure Booking Platform disrupting a $200 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked, we provide Operators with a platform that helps them manage, market and sell their organised adventures to travellers directly (B2C) or via distribution partners (B2B2C) worldwide.
Traditionally, booking an organised tour was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry. In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised adventures through one platform.
With 40+ different nationalities in our team and with offices in Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible booking experience. Launched in 2010, we proudly develop and innovate exceptional talent and we are looking to scale our team.
We are currently looking for a Head of Performance Marketing (Full-time) to join our team in Vienna or remotely.
- Oversee strategy and people development of an integrated team spanning Paid Social channels, Retargeting, SEM, Display and Marketing Technology.
- You will have responsibility for significantly increasing and providing optimal ROAS, working closely with counterparts from our agency, leadership team, Tech, UX and content teams.
- Be an internal subject matter expert across paid media channels, with an emphasis on paid search, paid social, display—inclusive of programmatic buying, SEO and preferably CTV as well
- Ensure that the performance marketing agency and performance marketing team is deploying best-in-class strategy and execution of campaigns, aggressively testing to improve ROAS and achieving desired results.
- Manage, complex, SEM campaigns and provide regular forecasting updates to drive ongoing resources
- Recruit and onboard new talent as the business expands and new opportunities are formed, ensure we are always leveraging the best technology and negotiating preferred pricing
- Ensuring profound integration between our media planning, media buying, analytics, ad tech/marketingtech, ad ops, SEO, content and UX teams to deliver best in class results
- Generate thought leadership on behalf of the practice and actively attend industry conferences, contribute to articles, etc.
Who you are:
- Proven track record (minimum 5 years) driving ROI for businesses using superior digital media strategy and technology solutions
- Proven ability to grow and lead cross-functional teams (SEM, Social Advertising, Display, etc)
- A comprehensive knowledge of the media ecosystem, spanning Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting, Video and Mobile. Email and Affiliate experience a plus
- Experience with advertising technology components – Adservers, DSPs, Tag Managers, Site-side Analytics, DMPs, etc
- Strong knowledge of – and experience with – media measurement, with the ability to recommend the right measurement and analytics solutions based on our use case; bonus points for omnichannel and online-to-offline experience
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills including virtual, email, in-person presentations
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Vision, passion and tenacity required to articulate and champion TourRadar’s digital activation capability both internally and externally to ultimately accelerate growth
What can you expect?
- Awesome Office: Located in the heart of Vienna’s 1st District, our headquarters and its surroundings are second to none when it comes to atmosphere. Every day we enjoy an open office floor plan, complete with our “barketing department”, foosball games, and deluxe coffee machines that keep us buzzing.
- Location: Vienna is a thriving startup hub, with ample opportunities to grow your network and enjoy the benefits of a city ranked number one for Quality of Living for ten years running! Affordable for families and young professionals, filled with nature parks, a lively restaurant scene, rolling vineyards, and plenty of art, culture, and events to enjoy on your weekends.
- Flexibility: Work from home, or our beautiful office and enjoy flexible working hours that allow you to structure your days how you please.
- Office Exchange: As we’re privileged to have three offices across the globe (Vienna, Toronto, and Brisbane), we encourage everyone to make use of our Office Exchange program. You will have the chance to get to know your colleagues better and become a local in a new city.
- Diversity: Thrive in an international work environment that has more than 40 different nationalities under one roof. English is our official working language, but keep your ears peeled for a multitude of languages lingering in the hallways!
- Regular team outings and events: Enjoy virtual or in-person team nights at least once a month with different themes and activities to keep us all connected. Expect spontaneous events and trips together from hiking trips, wine tasting, rock climbing, and more.
- Workgroups: Join like-minded team members in voluntary workgroups around topics like wellbeing, sustainability or company culture to actively shape how we work at TourRadar
- Well-being: Mobile working and disconnected working from managers and team members have unique challenges that are different from working in an office. We are aware that even though we are working hard, it is always important to maintain a healthy work-life balance and manage our mental health. To provide the necessary help you have free and anonymous access to check-ins, therapy & workshops led by an external curated team of professionals.
- Training & Development: With annual training and development opportunities in place, we support each other through yearly Development and Reflection Talks (DaRT) to discuss individual development opportunities and future career paths. At our thriving start-up, there are many opportunities to grow and develop your skills through cross-departmental projects in our rapidly growing industry.
- On top of this, you’ll also enjoy EUR 25 home office allowance for costs arising from working remotely, quarterly team lunches, employee discounts on all TourRadar adventures, and many more!
Through a flexible startup atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and transparent lines of communication we welcome new ideas from fresh minds, so apply now and seize the chance of being part of a highly flexible and motivated team revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked all around the world!
To apply for this job please visit tourradar.talentlyft.com.