Director of Tour & Travel – Hampton Inn Oakhurst – Oakhurst
Role covers all three properties in Oakhurst – Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn & Suites, & Holiday Inn Express.
Minimum 3 years of a Director level role/experience.
OTO Development is pleased to announce a wonderful opportunity for a Director of Tour & Travel!
What will you be doing most days?
Tour and Travel
- Research process for establishing hotels own tour company and manage this on property when/if established.
- Establish partners in market and in Fresno/San Francisco/Los Angeles for tour offerings.
- Manage tour operation (when established).
- Prospect tour & travel –
- Forming direct partnerships to increase RFPs
- Brand-specific connections
Community / Communication
- Local boards & community involvement
- Establish presence with local boards for Oakhurst, Mariposa, Ahwahnee, Coarsegold, and Tuolumne Counties.
- Determine if can be on boards of ABA, NTA or other organizations that book tour.
- Establish Comp Set partnerships.
- Attend Yosemite Gateway/NPS meetings
- Partner with Madera Visit Yosemite and Visit California on booking FAM’s, and Influencers into the market.
- Social media support/ideas.
- Events – Attend local events, offsite travel shows, summits, etc.
Physical Requirements for this Position
You must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time as the job dictates.
Minimal, occasional travel outside the local area and overnight.
OTO Development (OTO) is a one of the fastest growing hotel management companies in the lodging industry. As an industry leader, OTO develops, owns, and operates award-winning select-service hotels in key markets across the U.S. with brand partners: Marriott, Hilton & Hyatt. For six years, OTO has ranked on INC. 5000’s list of Fastest Growing Private Companies and in 2018 was certified as a high-trust, high-performance workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work Institute. We would love for you to join our team!
OTO provides competitive pay and benefit programs, including medical insurance options, dental and vison insurance, 401k with company match, company provided life insurance, tuition assistance, paid time off, paid holiday time, travel discounts, and more.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobappnetwork.com.