Outdoor Adventure Guide – Go Ape USA – Kansas City
Are you seeking a job opportunity with adventure? Do you want to help others have an exciting experience? Go Ape USA, an industry-leading high ropes and zipline operator, is currently seeking Outdoor Adventure and Guest Experience Guides to support its daily operations. Go Ape offers its team a connected, challenging, and rewarding career. Our team is made up of highly diverse, yet like-minded individuals that share an adventurous spirit.
Team members receive several perks including:
- Flexible scheduling
- Commission Program
- Unlimited admission
- Discounted merchandise and tickets
- Referral bonuses
- Employee reward programs
- Access to our Adventure Fund!
As an Outdoor Adventure and Guest Experience Guide, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service, delivering a tree-mendous experience!
- Promoting a safe environment
- Delivering effective safety briefings to guests
- Inspecting and fitting guests’ equipment
- Monitoring, patrolling, and maintaining facilities
- Managing bookings, transactions, and other administrative tasks
We don’t require any specific experience, but qualified applicants must:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older at time of hire
- Comfortable with heights
- Able to meet our guest participation requirements
- Hard working and motivated
- Love the outdoors
- Comfortable interacting with guests and providing exceptional customer service
- Promote a positive, safe, and exciting experience for every visitor
Our team is comprised of many different experiences and backgrounds. Some of our most successful team members came from completely different industries, such as customer service, recreation, retail, landscaping, and teaching just to name a few! We are looking for individuals who support and exemplify our values every day! If you are interested in joining us in our mission to encourage everyone to live life adventurously, we encourage you to apply.
Pay Rate: Starting at $13.00, up to $15.00/hr
Pay Type: Hourly
Schedule: Flexible scheduling available, weekend availability highly desired.
Status: Seasonal, Hours based upon availability
Go Ape is an EEO Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process please email [email protected]
$13.00 – $15.00/hr
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.