General Liability/Theme Park Litigation Associate – 2+ Years of Experience – Tampa – RumbergerKirk – Tampa
TAMPA OFFICE – TAMPA, FL
Our Tampa office has an opening for an Associate Attorney with 2+ years of experience in civil litigation with emphasis on theme park related litigation. Experience in general liability and/or premises liability preferred. Candidates should have strong academic credentials and excellent research and writing abilities. Top candidates will have practical case management experience, including depositions, hearings, mediations, and trials.
Please submit cover letter, resume (including GPA and class rank), writing sample, and references on our website at www.rumberger.com/careers. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Health insurance, including firm paid HSA contributions for some plan options
- Life insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Parental leave
- 401(k) with match after one year of service (in 2022 the match is 50% of your first 6% of deferrals)
- 18 days of PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Bar dues and CLE expenses
- Paid parking
- Cell phone stipend
Voluntary Insurance also Available:
- Supplemental life
- Long Term Care
- Accidental Injury
- Critical Illness
- Dependent coverage on insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.