Adventure Services Guide – Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa, a Noble House Resort – Gateway
Live and work in the beautiful red rock canyons of western Colorado!
Adventure Service Guides provide Resort information and assist Guests in reserving/scheduling activities during their stay. Ensure all tours are conducted in a professional, safe and fun manner.
- Required to conduct safe, fun and informative tours as assigned
- Responsible in assisting in the operation of Adventure Services
- Stocking retail space, assisting in retail display, and maintaining a neat and orderly space.
- Assisting departmental inventory, orders, check-in and pricing.
- Works with team members in a variety of ways to assist in operations
- Able and willing to perform other tasks to maintain productive and successful work environment.
- Other duties as reasonably requested
Seasonal position – $13.00-$14.00/hour plus gratuities
End of Season Bonus
Economical On-site Housing – rent includes all utilities, internet & satellite
- Required to have Wilderness First Responder certification
- Current valid driver’s license and minimum age of 18 are required to operate Resort vehicles including ATV’s
- Experience with computer, calculators or word processors
- Experience in Hospitality Industry in similar position
- Previous guest relations training
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.