Program Director (Tour Manager)
Who we are:
Grand Circle Corporation is the largest American direct marketer for international travel, adventure, and discovery for Americans aged 50 plus and has served more than 1 million travelers since 1958.
Grand Circle is looking for Program Directors (Tour Managers) who are willing to take risks and challenge themselves to provide travelers with unforgettable experiences on our Civil Rights Tour in the Deep South.
The Civil Rights Tour (11 Days)
– Destinations: Jackson / Birmingham / Montgomery / Mobile / Memphis / New Orleans.
– Itinerary: https://www.gct.com/trips/land-tours/north-america/civil-rights-journey/2021/itineraries?icid=global:itineraries:north-america:cvm2021
What we require:
· 3 to 5 Years of experience guiding trips to the destinations above.
· Passion for people, the Civil Rights Movement, the Deep South, and its culture and traditions.
· Go beyond the touristy destination to connect your travelers with the locals
· Knowledge (History, Every-day Life, Nature, Culture) of the Deep South.
· Flexibility, teamwork, and leadership skills
· Ability to make quick decisions to address last-minute changes
· Hiring Event (Pre-Training & In-Person Interview) – August 15 to August 18, 2022
· Tour: September 12 to September 26, 2022 (pre + base)
· Tour: October 17 to November 3, 2022 (pre + base + post)
· Tour: November 3 to November 17, 2022 (base + post)
· Hiring Event: Quarter 4 TBA
What we offer:
· Salary: Competitive hourly rate and overtime pay.
· Gratuity: $6 – $8 /person/day
· Excellence Incentive: Additional 35% of your base salary
If you are a match, please send your resume to: [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.