Global B2B Distribution Specialist
Walks is a leader in the tours and activities industry, offering unique and memorable travel experiences across the globe. Recently acquired by a major US-based travel group City Experiences, Walks has joined forces with award-winning food tour operator Devour Tours with a shared mission to create amazing experiences for our guests. We are an innovative, ambitious, travel-loving department working within an environment that allows you to be a part of the larger picture and encourages your development. We strive for a culture that is laid back but professional, allowing the ability to learn and collaborate in an approachable environment. Have questions? Ask them! Our diverse department is innovative, creative, and dynamic. If you’re an enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may just be the opportunity for you.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Global B2B Distribution Specialist to join our B2B Distribution department. In this role you will be is responsible for liaising with our development team to set up our OTA and third-party sellers. You will be responsible for maintenance of their API integrations, assist with overseeing new product uploads and existing product updates, troubleshoot invoicing issues and ensure that our distribution partners are provided with any assistance required to enable increased sales opportunities. Our ideal candidate for the position will be an extremely detail-oriented and self-motivated problem solver, who is at ease learning a technical software and handling professional correspondence. This person must have high energy, a “can do attitude,” and must also embody City Experiences’ RESPECT Service System.
· Daily Communication with a portfolio of digital partners and be their point of contact.
· To maintain online products and assist in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
· Analyse and prioritize pipeline and outbound activity.
· Manage responses to satisfy distribution partner needs.
· Provide relevant data insights to your department and the Director of Sales to help define marketplace opportunities.
· Ensure content, rate, and availability accuracy and competitiveness on the sites to maximize booking conversion.
· Support partner retention through smooth onboarding of distribution partners.
· Keep up-to-date with key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends, and competitive information within the experience market and at a global level.
· Represent Walks and Devour at trade shows, and industry events to build the company’s company profile with Partners on occasion.
· Provide ongoing input to Director of Sales in developing effective and scalable solutions to improve process efficiencies
Requirements and Qualifications:
– Proficient in English
– 3+ years of inside sales experience (B2B sales preferred)
– Experience in the Travel Tourism industry. (Experience/Activities sector preferred)
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Ability to work on own initiative and to collaborate and share information within a team
You must sign in to apply for this position.