Digital Marketing Coordinator
Arival is seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial organizer to join us as in a key role as our Digital Marketing Coordinator. As a B2B startup, we have a unique opportunity to create a community in an industry that has lacked connection by building meaningful, ongoing interactions within the industry through our in-person and online events, industry insights and research and our membership program – Arival Insiders. As Marketing Coordinator your job will be to work with the marketing team to execute and implement the Arival marketing strategy. As such you will help manage the Arival brand, oversee the website at arival.travel with continuous audits and upgrades and manage contractors including graphic design, marketing agency, copy writing and video production.
Additionally the role is strategic and data focused and includes reporting and analyzing KPIs using Google Analytics and other tools, tracking and evaluating the site for SEO, developing marketing campaigns, utilizing the Arival CRM to segment and market to specific targets.
The right candidate has a passion for people, cultures, travel and connecting. Skill sets in social media, content, and communications will be important, and you should be comfortable wearing multiple hats.
At Arival, we advance the business of creating amazing in-destination experiences, providing meaningful and inspiring events, resources, insights, and community for creators and sellers of tours, activities, and attractions. Our mission is to establish and inspire a diverse community of individuals and companies in the In-destination Industry by providing opportunities to gain insight, share knowledge and build connections.
• Ensure the Arival brand is distinctive, exceptional, consistent and on point wherever used
• Work cross-functionally to lead the execution of integrated marketing campaigns across products and channels, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
• Coordinate and execute event marketing activities and projects for multiple events annually, including website updates, email, social media and partner marketing
• Oversee website revisions including delivering briefs to web team. Manage quality control to ensure content (words, photos, videos) is consistent and up to date at all times
• Manage digital assets for internal and external clients
• Responsibility for weekly Marketing email and Newsletter execution
• Manage marketing, content and social media calendars
• Highly organized project management
• Compile analytics reporting across platforms, utilizing insights to make recommendations for future campaigns
This is a challenging and fast-paced role on an ambitious team. You will be central to the development and growth of as Arival rebounds from having to cancel multiple in-person events due to the pandemic. The Arival team works remotely from around the world and meets in person several times per year (when possible!). For this role specifically, the candidate will need to be working within 3 hours of the eastern time zone and located in the US/Canada/Mexico/Latin America.
• Passionate about people and cultures, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong proficiency in written English. Additional languages and global experience highly desirable.
• Passion for the in-destination industry, the “Best Part of Travel,” is a plus.
• Self motivated, highly organized, technically savvy and a strong problem solver.
• A working knowledge of WordPress is a plus
• 3-5 years minimum experience in marketing roles, preferably in the travel industry.
• Ability to think strategically about our customers and our business.
• Ability to think analytically and manage budgets and KPIs.
• Ability to think creatively and maintain consistency in branding.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
• Market based compensation
• Health insurance
• Flexible scheduling and PTO policies
• Plenty of room for professional growth as part of a small but growing team as we move the in-destination industry forward on a global basis.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Include a couple of thoughts telling us about a time when you launched and managed a successful new initiative. What challenges did you face? What were the secrets to your success? (300-400 words) Feel free to draw an example from your personal, professional, educational or extra-curricular experience.
You must sign in to apply for this position.