Client Services and Operations Specialist
We are seeking a Client Services and Operations Specialist to work with our team to manage the detailed components of each of our traveler’s itineraries. This position is vital to INCA as it is the conduit between our travelers and our partners on the ground in each of our destinations. This position is the ideal for you if you embrace the details of projects, enjoy solving puzzles, and reach feel energized when the end product is perfect. Our collective mission is to deliver a “Travel Dream that is an Exceptional Experience” with no unpleasant surprises to each of our clients. INCA has earned the reputation for doing just that.
- Provide excellent customer service to high-end clientele, managing their reservations from time of booking to their return from their trip
- Manage the operational database ensuring that all information on guests and trips is kept up to date and without errors. Develop and distribute reports for internal and external use
- Compile and send each INCA traveler all components of their pre-trip documentation including their itinerary, hotel and service vouchers, and other relevant information
- Coordinate with internal team, guests, and ground operators on all operational components of the trip prior to weekly departures
- Work closely with the suppliers including accommodations, guides, transportation and activity providers on individual itineraries, departures, and ongoing needs
- Continuously research new ideas for creating new experiences and improving operational excellence
- Collaborate with teammates to share destination knowledge
- Travel to destinations to meet with suppliers and learn new ideas for experiences and itineraries
- Act as a resource for sales team regarding trip-specific information such as itinerary, hotel, meal, or transportation details
- Perform some bookkeeping duties such as auditing vendor invoices against bookings, and receiving and inputting client payments
- The position may include other responsibilities and opportunities not listed above
Qualifications & Requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience in a travel industry operations-related role is highly preferred
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented; able to prioritize and efficiently manage multiple tasks, consistently meeting scheduled deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that enable working effectively with a variety of partners around the world
- Enjoys adapting to new priorities and deadlines in a high-paced and fast-changing environment; able to excel working both individually and as part of a team
- Adept at working in databases and managing extensive amounts of data
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Prefer geographic, cultural, and natural history knowledge in key destinations marketed and sold by INCA including the Galapagos, Patagonia, Alaska, Peru, Africa, and Turkey
- Intermediate computer skills required (Microsoft Office) and ability to quickly master new technologies
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
Salary & Benefits
Benefits include three weeks paid vacation, 48 hours sick leave, eight paid holidays, health plan, SEP-IRA contribution after 3 years, FAM opportunities, industry discounts
This can be a remote position.
Please send cover letter and resume with salary requirements to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
INCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.