Travel Administrator & Marketing Support – Executive Travel, Inc. – Lincoln
Executive Travel has been committed to providing the best in travel planning for companies and leisure clients. We are made up of people who live and breath travel with expertise and experience in all areas of the Travel Industry.
The Travel Administrator/Marketing Support position will work closely with the entire groups team to provide professional documentation to group clients within company guidelines, core values and standards for excellent customer service. The Travel Administrator will work in our Lincoln, Nebraska location.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete documentation of travel arrangements (domestic and international) for clients participating in group departures.
- Preparing brochures and travel documents.
- Preparing Excel spreadsheets
- Drafting Word documents and PowerPoint slides
- Participate fully as a team member to assist as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Microsoft Office experience is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Be able to effectively communicate via telephone, email, and in person
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan with Company match
- Company paid parking
- Company paid holidays
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.