Photography Hiking Guide – Enchantment Group Management Company LLC – Sedona
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
Photography Hiking Guide Requirements:
Extensive knowledge of photography equipment, including but limited to: mirrorless, DSLR, point and shoot, and various smart phones
Comfortable teaching a 2 hour photography lesson to a maximum of 6 people
Ability to explain and exemplify properties of photography, including framing, detail photography, landscape photography, and portrait photography
Ability to shoot in various scenes and types of lighting, including night time
Extensive knowledge on night sky photography
Ability to bring your own camera on tours
Background with professional photography experience preferred
How you will enjoy your day:
Responsible for providing a safe, clean, personal, entertaining and well thought out hiking excursion that exceeds guest’s expectations.
- Lead hiking excursions by foot or van providing information to guests on the specific education for all “theme hikes”.
- At all times be aware of hiking safety by informing guests that you are First Aid and CPR certified, carry a first aid kit, informing guests about crypto biotic soil, and Leave No Trace guidelines.
- Perform hiking excursions in a safe manner in compliance with all recognized standards set by the resort’s permit and the US Forest Service, carrying a copy of the resort’s USFS permit and current CPR card (hard copy or digital).
- Be familiar with local trail conditions, hazards, weather, and any changes that have been made by the US Forest Service so the resort’s hiking permit is not violated including providing clear and appropriate directions to guests for overall safety.
- Offer to take pictures of guests on the trail.
- If a guest wishes to compliment you, encouraging the guest to share comments on social media, such as TripAdvisor.
- Be familiar with Trail House operations including operating hours, retail items, bike shop, discovery center, and all hiking and biking products.
- Be familiar with Enchantment Resort’s three pillars, and basic products, and services of each pillar.
- Arrive to work wearing your nametag and uniform, preparing cold bottled water, verifying all guests are accounted for and each guest has signed an electronic waiver.
- Remain after each excursion to express thanks to guests, clean van (if used), and turn in signed written receipts to Adventure & Activities Manager.
- Report any incidents or accidents to Adventure & Activities Manager and fill out required incident forms from Safety & Security.
- Fill out required forms such as vehicle log, hiking trail report, and any reports required by the resort or USFS.
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled training sessions and meetings
- Must be guest service oriented and interact with guests in a pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic manner
- Display appropriate teamwork, flexibility and interpersonal skills
- Follow all Department Standard Operating Procedures at all times
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.