Dunie MI – Silver Lake Dunes Tour Guide
Jr. DUNIE will report to the Site Manager.
Job Overview A Jr Dunie leads tours for our guests to include orientation and assistance before and while on tour as needed. Dunie is responsible for loading and unloading OHV vehicles (ATVs and Dune Buggies). Prep of OHV vehicles. Maintain knowledge of the different tours offered by SunBuggy to be able to competently answer questions and set proper guest expectations. Coordinate with the “Torch” (dispatcher) to ensure tour vehicles are ready ahead of when guests arrive.
Responsibilities and Duties Responsibilities and duties of Jr Dunie.
- Stock Truck with supplies for guests.
- Maintain neat appearance of trucks and Participate in keeping shop and staging areas clean.
- Load and unload OHVs
- Prepare and line up OHVs as dictated by schedule and submit a ‘ready’ picture for Q.C.
- Greet and orient guests before the tour, taking a ‘go’ picture with the group
- Tail and guide tours, always yielding to other tours and the general public.
- Always proceed at a rate slow enough to be safe for given conditions using extra caution at intersections, cresting hills, and around corners or other areas with limited visibility.
Qualifications that are necessary for Dunie.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to maintain and foster cooperative and courteous working relationships with the public, peers, and supervisors.
- High School Diploma and basic math competency
- Ability to Look up directions and navigate
- Ability to communicate clearly over the phone, online, and in-person
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and reach.
- Ability to use a cell phone to access directions, take pictures, and perform inspections
- Driving record free of DUIs
- Pass Pre-Employment substance abuse screening for illegal drugs
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Maintain a Valid Driver’s License.
To apply for this job please visit sunbuggy.applytojob.com.