Disney Special Activities VIP Tour Guide Bench, Part Time – Disney – Lake Buena Vista
A Disney Special Activities VIP Tour Guide provides premium guided tour experiences to affluent and high-profile Guests visiting the Walt Disney World Resort®. As a Disney VIP Tour Guide, you will be responsible for delivering current and future customized tours for Guests, providing expedited access to attractions, VIP viewing areas for shows and parades, and delivering both scripted and unscripted engaging storytelling moments. Candidates must have demonstrated experience in spieling detailed information about Disney Parks and be seen as the perfect emissary for the 50th Anniversary Celebration of the Walt Disney World Resort®.
A Disney VIP Tour Guide is a true Disney expert who consistently provides exceptional service to all Guests. Disney VIP Tour Guides represent Walt Disney’s legacy of pioneering new forms of storytelling and focus on creating happiness for our Guests through meaningful and personal connections for ‘all.’ Ideal candidates will be able to provide a world-class personalized VIP experience while demonstrating the Five Keys and an exceptional level of integrity.
Candidates from a wide variety of roles, experiences and backgrounds are encouraged to apply as we commit to amplify diversity and inclusivity in the workplace.
If selected for this role, you will report to the Guest Experience Manager of Disney Special Activities.
T his posting is to gather interest for current openings as well as interest in a bench for future openings.
The Posting Deadline for this posting is Tuesday, 12/27/22 at 11:59 p.m. (EST).
Lake Buena Vista
Country / Region:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, WDWCASTING WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs WDW Hourly
- Previous Theme Park tour guiding experience, in solo or group settings, delivering heavily spieled VIP tours
- Minimum two (2) years of Walt Disney World® Parks and Resorts experience
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License
- Must have at least 5 years of current and continuous valid licensed operating experience. The last 3 years must have been in the United States. If license was held in Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, or any US Territory, a valid US Driver’s License from the continental United States must be recently held for 1 year
- Meet Department of Transportation Physical Standards and Regulations and pass a company driving test
- Must be comfortable driving various sizes of vehicles in the fleet, up to and including a 15-passenger van and Mercedes Sprinter mini-coach
- Have extensive knowledge of Walt Disney World Resort® property, experiences and products and the surrounding local Orlando area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Talent for developing relationships at all levels of the organization and across different lines of businesses
- Creativity to find solutions and anticipate Guests’ needs to enhance their vacation experience
- Capacity to manage conflict resolution and make decisions through a delicate balance of integrity and partner resourcing
- Full-time requires a flexible schedule with full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Internal Cast Members must meet the following transfer eligibility guidelines:
-No more than one (1) reprimand in the past six (6) months
-No more than four (4) attendance entries in the past six (6) months
Walt Disney World Resort
High school degree or equivalent
- Previous experience and training as a Walt Disney World® DSA VIP Tour Guide
- Bilingual preferred
- Knowledge of proper business and dining etiquette, international customs, and current events
- Understanding of park ticketing and reservation systems, including Guest Service Suite
- Conduct personalized, non-scripted guided tours throughout the Walt Disney World Resort®, including Theme Parks, Water Parks, Resorts, Transportation and Disney Springs for vacationing families, executives and invited Guests of the company in groups of up to ten Guests
- Provide private Guest transportation across Walt Disney World Resort® property, in accordance with the Department of Transportation training and guidelines
- Maintain discretion and Guest confidentiality
- Demonstrate adaptability to the fluctuating needs of our operations and the plans of our Guests
- Ability to work in a professional manner and adhere to a heightened performance expectation
- Promote the health and safety of our Guests and Cast Members
- Prolonged standing and walking while performing crowd control in indoor and outdoor settings during all weather conditions
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, and kneeling
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- May be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.