Shuttle Driver, Shenandoah National Park – Delaware North – Luray
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for a Shuttle Driver to join our team at Shenandoah National Park in Luray, Virginia. In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving non-CDL vehicles to safely transport associates to various destinations on and off our property.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
Van Drivers at Shenandoah start at $11.25/hour!
We offer great perks for our eligible Shenandoah associates:
• $250 Sign-on bonus (paid after 30 days)
• $5/workday bonus (paid on completion of work agreement), max of 100 days
- Transport associates in a safe manner.
- Ensure that proper maintenance is performed on the van and reports any mechanical or safety problems to management.
- Follow regularly assigned routes and schedules.
- Maintains accurate record keeping of passengers census.
- Report any incidents or accidents to management immediately.
- Maintain a safe atmosphere on the vehicle at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience.
- Valid driver license with clean driving record.
- Must be able to safely operate and drive a van.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to main a safe atmosphere on the vehicle at all times.
- Vision must be sufficient that the driver is not restricted in the performance of duties day or night.
- Must be able to sit for long periods.
- Must be able to stand and bend.
- Must be able to hear traffic and security radio.
- Must be able to speak clearly and communicate well.
Who We Are
Shenandoah National Park offers over 200,000 acres of protected lands with lots to explore including cascading waterfalls, spectacular vistas, quiet wooded hollows. It’s a great place to hike, camp, bike, fish, take photographs or go canoeing. We offer on-site housing and a free meal during every shift.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.delawarenorth.com.