Retail Supervisor, Grand Canyon National Park – Delaware North – Canyon
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a Retail Supervisor to join our team at Grand Canyon National Park in Grand Canyon, Arizona. Our ideal Retail Supervisor is experienced in retail operations, managing and leading a team, and delivering excellent guest service.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
Our Retail Supervisors earn $14.00 per hour with discounts on meals, retail and grocery items.
Low cost employer housing is provided to all associates age 18 and above!
**A resume is required to be considered for this position. Please upload your resume during the application process. **
- Supervise and train retail associates and work to maintain retail standards, policies, and procedures.
- Open and close retail locations as directed by management.
- Assist retail management with the daily cash procedures and operations.
- Monitor store floor, assist with guests’ needs and requests.
- Regularly evaluate, create, and maintain professional visual displays; provide direction to retail associates regarding store merchandising and displays.
- Ensure integrity of physical inventory and par levels.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety standards throughout the retail shops.
- Performs duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience in a customer service or retail environment preferred.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Previous experience working with point of sale (POS) system required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and plan ahead.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Constant standing, lifting, occasional stairs, and repetitive motions.
- Bending, reaching, climbing on ladders.
- Exposure to and use of chemicals required to clean and sanitize surfaces, equipment and areas.
Who We Are
Delaware North’s operations in Grand Canyon National Park offer the opportunity to experience of living and working in one of the natural wonders of the world. We provide a variety of employee housing options including shared trailers, apartments, dorm rooms, and houses, with amenities including a community center, free internet, workout and recreational equipment. We also offer associate food and retail discounts.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.delawarenorth.com.