Canopy Tour Guide, Lake Erie Canopy Tours – Delaware North – Geneva
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring seasonal Canopy Tour Guides to join our team at The Lodge at Geneva in Geneva, Ohio. As a Canopy Tour Guide, you will welcome our canopy tour guests, ensure their safety, and provide a memory experience to last a lifetime.
Training for this position will be between May 1st to May 25th. Training sessions will be throughout the day to fit with different schedules!
Minimum pay rate: $13.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer .
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, local law.
- Provide and fit the necessary safety equipment to all guests and demonstrate how to use the equipment.
- Demonstrate the proper use of zipping techniques to guests.
- Inspect and ensure the equipment and landing areas in the canopy tour environment are safe and sanitized for use.
- Conduct pre-tour orientation sessions for guests and answer any questions they may have.
- Assist guests with their landing on every approach during the tour.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors and at great heights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills to be understood by both adults and children.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Zip Line and CPR/AED first aid training is provided.
- Must be able to hike, climb and rappel to and from high altitudes.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
Who We Are
The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake boasts breathtaking views with its location on the southern shore of Lake Erie, near Geneva State Park in the heart of Ohio Wine Country. We offer our team members discounts and referral bonuses.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.delawarenorth.com.