Accounting Clerk, Grand Canyon National Park – Delaware North – Canyon
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for a full-time Accounting Clerk to join our team at Grand Canyon National Park in Grand Canyon, Arizona . As an Accounting Clerk, you will complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. You will also assist the Controller or Accounting Manager with preparing the weekly and monthly operating results.
Minimum pay rate: $16.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer .
- We offer a 50% discount on prepared meals and food items, and a 20% discount on grocery and retail items!
- Employer housing provided for under $200 / month, utilities and satellite TV included!
- Enjoy work-life balance where experience and adventure meet!
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates’ professional and personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
- Receives and processes invoices, requisitions and journal vouchers for goods and services.
- Prepares invoices for data entry, bills and credits accounts, maintains general ledger.
- Reviews Electronic Direct Invoices processed at Corporate level.
- Files all invoices after approval by Controller or Accounting Manager.
- Provides efficient administrative support, handles calls and acts as department liaison.
- Ensures accuracy of all documents work performed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year of accounting experience with knowledge of GAAP principles and practices required.
- Above average PC, typing, Word, Excel, Outlook, and computerized accounting skills required.
- Prior Accounts Payable experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong customer service orientation with a focus on accuracy.
- Understands importance of handling confidential information.
- Work is performed stationary, seated at a desk, with some bending, reaching, standing, walking and daily use of stairs.
- Manual dexterity required to type on keyboard, file, grasp items and complete paperwork.
- Visual acuity necessary to perform work while using computer monitor.
- May occasionally lift and carry file boxes and other items of 30 pounds.
Who We Are
Delaware North’s operations in Grand Canyon National Park offer the opportunity to experience living and working in one of the natural wonders of the world. We provide a variety of employee housing options including shared trailers, apartments, dorm rooms, and houses, with amenities including a community center, free internet, workout, and recreational equipment. We also offer team member food and retail discounts.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.delawarenorth.com.