Global Service Excellence Consultant – CWT –
CWT is one of the world’s leading digital travel management companies and as a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform, companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.
Joining us means being part of a market-leading global company, working in a collaborative, multi-cultural and entrepreneurial environment.
In the Traveler Experience organization, we provide more than just a booking. Through the combination of people and technology, we are focused on the complete travel experience – delivering world-class service to our customers through the channels they prefer. We are on a journey to become the leading digital travel management company and we will get there by moving forward together.
Traveler Experience (TX) is seeking aGlobal Service Excellence Consultant
- Lead, oversee and coordinate service operations and recovery efforts on 3-4 global clients with at least revenue portfolio of $500M.
- Responsible for client retention, supporting net new sales contributing to top line revenue
- Evaluate and create action plan using project management methodology for Service Recovery effort by defining success criteria/KPI/metrics
- Leads the Global Traveler Experience Team in all regions dedicated to Service Recovery efforts.
- Ensures consistency of KPIs, operational procedures and processes around the globe by coordinating efforts within regional leaders.
- Ensures consistent traveller experience and service delivery globally.
- Works closely with the Customer Organization leadership to communicate effectively with clients and internal stakeholders on action plan during Service Recovery.
- Fosters operational unity, better alignment with Traveler Experience owners in all regions
- Leads operational projects, consults, analyses and identifies training needs
- Formalizes and owns project governance for Service Recovery
- Proactive approach to identifying sustained processes and technologies.
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders to meeting client expectations.
- Determine and implement process changes across all travel experience regions
- Ensures optimal consistency to continually enhance effectiveness and efficiencies by driving the right people, process, tools and environment for client.
- Conduct regular status review with key stakeholders(internal and external)
- Partners with Customer Organization to provide required support during service recovery efforts.
- Participates and provide support to leadership for setting departmental goals.
- Mentors team members for development.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience in travel industry preferred.
- 8+ years experience project managing large/complex account.
- Previous project management and CWT management experience a plus
- Service or Implementation leadership, with direct client facing experience leading global process and operations
- Leading complex global projects
License or Certification
- Six Sigma (Lean)
- Project Management Certification
- Project management
- Customer management
- Contact Center
- Knowledge of travel industry (desired / plus)
- Strong influencing skills to enable motivation of direct and indirect teams across multiple geographic locations.
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills.
- Highly developed presentation skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Keen customer service orientation.
- Ability to read and understand contracts and service agreements.
- Ability to perform advanced P&L functions to monitor and report on profitability, budget and performance indicators.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collegially.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Ability to provide support to customers in various time zones.
To apply for this job please visit cwt.taleo.net.