Customer Experience Executive – CSQ Analysis, Reporting, Service Flows
Customer Experience Executive is a function within our airline organisation responsible for the effective implementation of onboard initiatives, analysis of customer feedback, and creation of service documentation to continuously improve the flight related customer experience. This position will play a key role in ensuring our customers receive an onboard holiday experience which is second to none by acting as a facilitator for internal airline teams across the TUI Airlines to engage with all the different stakeholders.In this role, you’ll report to the Customer Experience Manager – Quality & Delivery.About The JobAs Customer Experience Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for the implementation of onboard product and service initiatives with a creative approach to evolve the customer experience, drive revenue, encourage repeat business and deliver added value differentiation to the flight experience.
- You will champion Continuous Improvement and will use customer feedback to identify areas for improvement. Following your analysis, you will create proposals to present.
- You will be the gate keeper to ensure all initiatives will get the appropriate traction with our stakeholders and are delivered onboard consistently and ultimately drive improvements in our CSAT scores.
- You will support the monthly CSAT reporting process, which involves engaging with airline stakeholders, analysing data, and completing the standard weekly Customer Experience reports and monthly dashboard. You’ll work closely with other airline stakeholders to influence them to make improvements in areas of underperformance and encourage areas of strong performance.
- You will support the CX Manager – Quality & Delivery with initiatives by taking ownership of projects and key pieces of work.
- The role will involve onboard trials to support continuous improvement and implementation – particularly at the end of each season to drive positive change for the future season. You’ll be working closely with the Cabin Crew teams to ensure that our service documents are updated seasonally and are designed with both our customers and crew in mind.
- The role would require knowledge of onboard operations and will be expected to fly regularly to gather feedback and to support with any onboard trials and research.
- You will be responsible for owning the content and creating Cabin Crew Service documentation and briefs to ensure Cabin Crew can deliver the onboard service outlined by the Tour Operator.
- Strong understanding of aircraft onboard operations and crew service and operational requirements, ideally with previous flying experience
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great services and continuously improve
- Analytical and data driven, to identify trends and suggest opportunities for improvement
- Ability to story tell data to support improvements
- Critical thinker with a keen eye for detail, who actively consults with stakeholders and engages the stakeholders for understanding and improving the CSAT results
- Record of delivering improvement in customer satisfaction results and colleague engagement through implementation of new initiatives
- Strong problem solving, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and able to work with autonomy but demonstrate teamwork as part of the wider ‘Inflight Services’ directorate.
- Competent user of MS Office (Publisher, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
About Our Offer
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Discovery day – time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Pension scheme and life assurance
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page
To apply for this job please visit careers.tuigroup.com.