Cloud Security Engineer – EMEA
- Think Client First
- We Are One ‘Ohana
- Be Curious and Learn
- Own It.
- Act With Integrity
- Embrace the Challenge
- Implement security-related features in our applications and infrastructure.
- Review code on new features to identify potential security concerns.
- Audit all aspects of our applications and infrastructure to identify potential weaknesses.
- Develop tools, processes, documentation and training to help foster a security-first mindset throughout the company.
- 4+ years of experience building and architecting secure infrastructure
- Experience with Public Cloud, e.g. AWS, and container orchestration systems
- Experience with infrastructure tools and frameworks: configuration management, IAM, WAF, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code
- Be proficient with at least one – Python, Ruby, Go, Scala, Java or other similar high-level programming languages
- Technical knowledge of web application security and network security
- A strong understanding of Linux systems, ideally Ubuntu
- Global leave benefit
- 22 weeks paid parental leave
- 2 weeks paid grandparent leave
- Extended care and bereavement leave
- Life insurance policy
- Pension Plan
- Central Amsterdam Location
- Discount CZ insurance
- Working in a multicultural environment – 45 different nationalities
- Commuting allowance for public transport & subsidized lunch
- Wellness benefits (Headspace subscription & wellness webinars)
- Hybrid friendly
- Work-from-home assistance
- Educational Opportunities
- Social hours & events and team-building
- 26 vacation days per year
FareHarbor is committed to creating a diverse environment, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome talent that can offer us new insights and perspectives on challenges that we face, and we take measures to eliminate unconscious bias throughout the interview and hiring process. In tandem, we work to cultivate an inclusive culture in which all of our employees can be their authentic selves.To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Statement for Applicants. By submitting your application, you confirm that you understand and agree that your information will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Statement for Applicants.
To apply for this job please visit fareharbor.com.