Ticketing Agent – Pierce County Ferry – Steilacoom, WA – City Experiences – Steilacoom
The Ticket Agent is responsible for interacting with ferry riders to coordinate ticket sales while providing an exceptional customer service experience. The Ticket Agent also ensures the Steilacoom ferry terminal is available for guests and remains clean.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct ferry ticket sales
- Maintain accountability for all receipts
- Preserve Steilacoom waiting area to the highest levels of cleanliness in accordance with the
- Execute daily checks of the facility to ensure cleanliness and safety; take immediate corrective action as necessary.
- Remain true to and champion the Company’s Core Values and Code of Conduct.
- Safety First- Safety shall remain the highest priority at all times. Be an active advocate of, and participate in, the HMS Safety Culture.
- Consider reliability with regard to Company Operations.
- Provide outstanding guest service
- Present professional level of customer service and appearance to all clients, both internal and external.
- Responsible for handling money and balancing deposits/money bags; perform deposits within guidelines provided by Office Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma orequivalent work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively interact with the passengers, guests, and fellow employees.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, quickly-changing environment
- Ability to process calculations frequently and continuously
- Ability to work independently
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Minimum one (1) year cash handling experience
- Minimum six (6) months customer service experience
- Proven track record of working well in a team environment
- Must be at least 18-year of age
- Valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC card), and/or ability to obtain and maintain.
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certification, and/or ability to obtain and maintain
Hornblower Group is a multi-brand, global entertainment and cruise business, delivering epic events and adventures around the world with aspirations to become a global leader in Experiences and Transportation. Today, the Hornblower Group portfolio of offerings services over 17M visitors annually across several entertainment categories including: dining cruises, sightseeing, ferries, and overnight cruises.
Hornblower is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additional, Hornblower participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.