Pricing Manager – NYC Ferry – City Experiences – Brooklyn
NYC Ferry is seeking a Pricing Manager in Brooklyn
City Experiences’ passion is to provide amazing experiences on land and water. Our 40-year success through organic growth and acquisitions has resulted in a portfolio of over 25+ brands that welcome upwards of 30 million guests/riders annually. If you’re an enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may just be the opportunity for you.
About the Opportunity:
The Pricing Manager position is responsible for the full range of pricing related support services of acquisition activities. In this role, you will be providing pricing and estimating analysis in support of acquisition strategy, cost estimating, pricing matrices, cost volumes and audit support. Full time salaried position, starting range $60-70,00+ per year.
This person will be adaptable, dynamic, and embody City Experiences’ RESPECT Service System.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support operations teams in refining frameworks to provide cost estimating support in the development of cost estimates.
- Develop Basis of Estimates with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to include pulling and validating actuals, ensuring consistency within task descriptions, validating calculations, and validating estimating approach is sound for accuracy and
- Participate on the proposal teams as a lead responsible for the preparation and assembly of cost proposals; support contract negotiations; support internal and external audits; identify areas for process improvements and assist in implementation of revised
- Develop pricing for proposal submissions by working closely with Business Development, Proposals, and technical team while adhering to proposal schedule deadlines
- Develop and communicate potential pricing scenarios for senior leadership consideration
- Manage distribution of pricing data calls to subcontractors and respond to pricing data calls
- Prepare cost volumes and proposal narratives describing specific estimating methodology to support price reasonableness and cost realism
- Monitoring the responses for conformity to the instructions; combining numerical data, either manual or electronic, together in a pricing
- Provide compliance support internally to other organizations to ensure proper documentation for configuration management of all pricing analysis and pricing
- Maintenance of pricing and estimating
- Additional job duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 + years of Pricing experience preferred; 3-5 years’ experience required
- Knowledge of Accounting, Financing, pricing, and pricing strategies
- Knowledge of General Accounting Practices, Cost Accounting Standards, Federal Regulations, State Regulations, and other associated procurement
- Strong organizational skills and high level of
- Must have advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint),
- Strong ability and experience planning and coordinating to completion multiple concurrent tasks in a multi- deadline environment
The RESPECT Service System embodies City Experiences’ mission, vision, values and operating principles. By creating a company culture that puts RESPECT at its core, we believe it will drive us to achieve our goal of becoming a Global Experiences and Transportation Leader.
City Experiences is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additional, City Experiences participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
We encourage qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records to apply.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.