Content Producer – NYC Ferry – City Experiences – Brooklyn
Salary range $65,000 – $75,000
City Experiences is seeking a Content Producer for our NYC Ferry operation in Brooklyn.
This person will be adaptable, dynamic, and embody City Experiences’ RESPECT Service System.
About the Opportunity:
The Content Producer is a multidisciplinary role that conceptualizes, produces and executes a wide range of innovative content such as blogs, articles, case studies, newsletters, articles, promotional video scripts, website content and social content.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop both written, photo and video-based creative content for a wide range of marketing & communication initiatives.
- Write and manage the content for multiple websites, blogs, articles and newsletters and other various external communication pieces, utilizing Search Engine Optimization.
- Produce short-form & long-form video and stills, shooting on productions independently.
- Manage all external production and project administration e.g. budget creation, timelines, briefs, storyboards, scripts, release forms and booking travel arrangements;
- Manage all production and project administration e.g. budget creation, timelines, casting briefs, release forms and booking travel arrangements
- Track and monitor production costs and reconcile projects upon completion
- Provide production support for live events when required
- Assist with day-to-day marketing tasks.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Extremely strong writing and editorial skills;
- A moderate obsession with correct spelling and grammar;
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communication, business, or a related field;
- Experience with digital post-production process using Adobe and Apple software
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization, digital analytics and content management system;
- Attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm for brainstorming, developing, and sharing ideas;
- Experience with all forms of visual storytelling – linear to digital; short and long form;
- Strong multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects and tasks effectively
- Able to work quickly and accurately, even when multitasking;
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational skills
City Experiences’ passion is to provide amazing experiences on land and water. Our 40-year success through organic growth and acquisitions has resulted in a portfolio of over 25+ brands that welcome upwards of 30 million guests/riders annually. If you’re an enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may just be the opportunity for you.
The RESPECT Service Systemembodies City Experiences’ mission, vision, values and operating principles. By creating a company culture that puts RESPECT at its core, we believe it will drive us to achieve our goal of becoming a Global Experiences and Transportation Leader.
City Experiences is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additional, City Experiences participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
We encourage qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records to apply.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.