Photo Retail Manager – Audubon Zoo – Cherry Hill Programs – New Orleans
Photogenic Inc. a souvenir photo company with tourist locations across the country. We partner with tourist destinations such as museums, boat tours, and zoos to give their guests a great experience and provide a personalized souvenir for them to remember their trip.
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing daily operation s for our photo operations at our new location at the Audubon Zoo . This manager will plan, direct and coordi nate the host venue to ensure success at this location. This includes vendor relations, employee relations, staffing and scheduling, and personnel training and development .
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Prepare work schedules and assign specific duties with in a shift to ensure that all of the boats are staffed for a successful operation
- Determine staffing needs and interview and hire as needed
- Implement company policies, goals and objectives, and procedures
- Review sales activity to reports to maintain a successful operation
- Train and d evelop staff as needed to maintain a consistent knowledge base
- Work with Southeastern Regional Manager to ensure that the operation is successful
- Maintain positive vendor relations with staff at all locations
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Solve problems and make informed decisions by analyzing information and evaluating results to solve problems while considering the relative costs and benefits of possible outcomes
- Assessing performance of employees to ensure the development and success of all Photogenic Inc. staff members
- Lead and take charge of staff and communicate Photogenic Inc. policies and goals.
- Provide customer service by meeting customer needs, and handling any elevated customer complaint
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with Ph otogenic Inc HQ and the venue contacts at the zoo .
- Being able to resolve inter-personal conflict as they arise
Preferable Qualifications and Experience:
- Direct industry experience highly desired
- Previous supervisory/management experience required
- Ability to work weekends and holidays is a must
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.