Clydesdale Tour Guide – Budweiser –
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
SHIFT: Must be able to work flexible hours throughout the tour season (March – December) including weekends, holidays, and evenings as required
Michelob ULTRA. Cutwater Spirits. Budweiser. Kona Brewing Co. Stella Artois. Bud Light. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We are powered by a 19,000-strong team that shares our passion to create a future with more cheers. We look for people with talent, curiosity, and commitment and provide the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
- Provide visitors with a positive tour experience
- Operate gift shop register and restock inventory as needed
- Assist with special events
- Maintain (clean) gift shop and public restrooms as needed
- Maintain (clean) tour route prior and during tours
- Wipe down stall bars, polish wagon and display harness
- Sweep and operate power vacuum
- Pose Clydesdale for guest photo opportunities
- Must be 21+ year-old or older
- Ability to memorize a detailed 10 – 15-page tour script
- Must be dependable, enthusiastic, cheerful, and professional
- Must have a demonstrated interest in the Budweiser Clydesdales and a willingness to learn the in-depth history of the breed and organization
- Must have strong leadership and customer service skills
- Experience using the Retail Management System (RMS) is a plus
- Basic horse handling skills preferred but not required
- Willing to work in all climates of weather
- Able to lift and carry boxes/inventory of up to 50lbs
- Able to climb steps
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. But more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. Even when they’re hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Home of the World Renown Budweiser Clydesdales Breeding Facility and Training Program
- Working in the beautiful state of the art stables
- Sharing the history of the Budweiser Clydesdales to our guests- be part of 146 years of history
- Flexible hours and scheduling
- On the job training – learn and grow with our team!
- Career advancement opportunities
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email [email protected] .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.