Off-Road Trail Guide – New Hampshire – Bronco Off Roadeo – Gilford
Are you ready for an adventure as a Trail Guide? In this role, you will provide the guests with off-road instruction and guidance, while ensuring guests are having fun! You will make our Bronco owners feel welcomed and excited. The primary focus of the position is providing a positive brand and guest experience while in an off-road coaching role. Sound like you?
Join our team today and have fun hanging with us in the wild.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a coaching style that adapts to various skill sets within a single group
- Simply explain complex vehicle systems and driving dynamics
- Lead groups with varied skill sets through a variety of terrain types in all weather conditions
- Monitor and adapt to changing trail conditions
- Conduct trail repair/work as needed
- Report needed vehicle care
- Clean and detail vehicles as needed
- Maintain trail equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to complete and pass instructor training and certification provided by the Company
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Acceptable driving record and possess a valid driver’s license
- Off-Road driving experience a plus
- Must be able to respond to direction and critiques from supervisors
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and committed to accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and effectively problem solve
- Attuned to guest experience service needs, and proactively strives to exceed standards
- Must have experience driving manual transmission off road
- Ability to work with other people, team skills, with a positive work attitude
- Ability to present a professional image in both appearance and demeanor
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the positions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position will work in an outside environment in all weather conditions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus while in a moving vehicle.
Perform work on weekends and evenings as needed to meet applicable deadlines.
To apply for this job please visit broncooffroadeo.hrmdirect.com.