Brand Lead USA
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
Get Your Guide is looking for a talented and driven Brand Lead/Head of Brand US to join our incredible Brand Organization. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team taking our brand to the next level and thereby meaningfully contributing to the company’s objective of becoming the #1 household brand of travel experience in the USA.Reporting to the Head of Global Brand, you’ll be responsible for bringing our global brand strategy to the US and ensuring its groundbreaking and consistent execution across all customer touchpoints. You will deepen our customer understanding, being the internal voice of our American customers on our communications, product and experiences focus. You will own the brand building plans for GetYourGuide in the US and ensure seamless execution across touchpoints to accelerate brand awareness, long term customer relationship and ultimately direct growth. You will partner multi-functionally to ensure holisticity, relevance and consistency of our brand communication plans.
- Develop and own our US Brand Strategy, the roadmap and its execution to accelerate brand awareness and direct growth
- Lead a brand and marketing team to deliver holistic and impactful plans in the US
- Own our brand campaign masterplan for the US and partner with channel managers for excellence in execution and maximum brand impact
- Feed the organization with key customer insights – and put them into action
- Ensure consistency and holisticity across everything the customer sees
- Inspire and unite the organization behind our Brand vision and holistic play
- Stay up-to-date on competitive landscape and market trends to inform future strategy and plans
- Plan and measure brand analytics KPIs to steer the course of action and iterate fast for maximum impact – capture the learnings and constantly seek for improvement of the brand marketing recipe for success in the US.
Who You Are
- You are based in the New York Metropolitan area or are willing to relocate. We operate on a hybrid work model and value in-person interactions with the team 2-3 days per week in our office in Manhattan.
- 8+ years of experience in Brand Management – with experiences in Brand strategy as well as Brand Marketing operations in the US. Experience in managing a team
- Analytical and data driven with clear understanding of KPIs and how they drive strategic decisions (Brand awareness, navigational search, direct growth, CLV…)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high capacity to collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners
- A healthy balance between brand strategy, ability to bring up new ideas and operational excellence
- Proven experience in growing a brand in the digital ecosystem; good understanding of the KPI’s and the success factors of all channels
- Positive spirit and can do attitude, appetite to test new ideas and scale if successful
- Creates a work environment that celebrates sustainable successes, encourages and stands up for diversity & inclusion within the team
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Experience in travel or marketplace or consumer goods is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
How We Set You Up For Success
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of a multinational team (Headquarters in Germany, work language is English)
- GetYourGuide friends & family discount to experience our products for yourself
- Full coverage medical plans options
- 100% employer paid dental and vision for employees and their dependents
- 100% employer paid life and short term disability
- HSA and FSA plans
- Voluntary additional life, disability, special disease and accident insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- 20 vacation days, 13 public holidays
- 12 weeks 100% paid parental leave
And more…The reasonably estimated salary for this role ranges from $136,000 – $175,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience.We look forward to hearing from youUnlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
To apply for this job please visit www.getyourguide.careers.