Part Time Tour Guide – 2023 – Boston Red Sox – Boston
Fenway Park Tours is looking for new Tour Guides to share the history and nostalgia of Fenway Park. Tour Guides are responsible for leading tours on a part-time basis during the season as well as the off season. The Tours department is looking for candidates who are excited about showing off the history of Fenway Park to fans and visitors!
Tours operate seven days a week, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (in season) 10a.m. – 6p.m. (off season). With holidays, weekends and evening availability required.
- Responsible for providing public, private and special event tours of Fenway Park.
- Work various tour customer information locations within and around the ballpark.
- Answer inbound calls to Tour department.
- Respond to e-mail and voicemail inquiries about the Tour department.
- Assist with other administrative duties as they arise.
- Provide group tours customer service.
- Provide daily operations set up and support
CHARACTERISITICS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have experience in public speaking and speaking to large groups.
- Must exhibit an enthusiastic and welcoming demeanor.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Professional demeanor and conduct.
- Expected to multi-task and retain information quickly.
- Weekend, evening and holiday availability is required.
- Bilingual candidates welcome
In addition to joining our team, employees have the opportunity to join Employee Resources Groups here at Fenway Park. Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are groups of employees of shared identities or characteristics. The groups are designed to increase employee engagement for their members and build connections across the organization to represent the group’s voice in business-related decisions including but not limited to employee perks and benefits, policy development and implementation, and heritage month celebrations.
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) at the Boston Red Sox and FSM are voluntary, employee-led, identity or experience-based groups that help build our community, provide support, voice concerns, contribute to the personal and professional development of all employees, and cultivate an inclusive and affirming community that promotes belonging for every employee.
The Red Sox (or FSM) requires proof of being up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to applicable legal requirements. Up-to-date means having received all recommended COVID-19 vaccination doses in the primary series and a booster dose(s) when eligible, per CDC guidelines.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, religious creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, military/veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or protected genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.