Bilingual Small Business Account Manager
- Think Client First
- We Are One ‘Ohana
- Be Curious and Learn
- Own It.
- Act With Integrity
- Embrace the Challenge
- Build and maintain existing relationships to ensure clients are comfortable using FareHarbor and will be a long-term customer
- Proactively target clients with large opportunities for growth with the platform
- Become an expert on FareHarbor to handle unique problems that face clients with their online bookings and reservation management
- Understand the differences between FareHarbor and other online booking platforms to effectively communicate with clients
- Become well versed in online booking trends in the tour and activity industry to share relevant information with clients
- Be a team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining calm composure working under high pressure situations
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Communication expectations require communicating with your accounts on a regular basis to maintain 90% SLA compliance within your portfolio. To meet this, you’ll make an average of 30 calls and at least 2 hours of talk time a week.
- FareHarbor prides itself on our ability to retain our accounts. As a department, we have high expectations for retention and your efforts to retain your clients and mitigate risk will roll up to this target.
- Growing our client’s revenue is a daily aspect of this role. You’ll be implementing suggestions to increase our client’s e-commerce conversion rate, and thus annual revenue, on a routine basis. We will consider both the number of growth projects implemented across your portfolio as well as the quality of growth projects executed.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (both written and spoken)
- Comfortable understanding regional dialects of Spanish as you’ll be communicating with clients from diverse parts of Latin America
- A strong collaborator and a team player eager to contribute to the success of FareHarbor
- Proven ability to keep organized and prioritize workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Analytical skills and ability to problem-solve with and without the input and guidance of others
- Comfortable suggesting changes and offering solutions to reach FareHarbor and client goals
- Medical, dental + vision coverage
- 23 days of PTO + 12 paid holidays
- Global leave benefit
- 22 weeks paid parental leave
- 2 weeks paid grandparent leave
- Extended care and bereavement leave
- Life insurance policy
- 401k + employer matching
- Social hours & events and team-building
- Educational Opportunities
- Wellness benefits (Headspace subscription & wellness webinars)
- Work-from-home assistance
- Hybrid friendly
- Paid volunteer hours
Salary Range: $53,711-$59,679, plus 10% bonus potential
To apply for this job please visit fareharbor.com.