Senior Account Executive Germany
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
Innovate. Inspire. Empower.
We make GetYourGuide’s technology available for suppliers and empower their business.
We are the B2B technology solutions arm of GetYourGuide. Our aim is to empower suppliers around the globe to elevate their direct booking channels like their website to the next level with our software products. In this newest business area of GetYourGuide, you will work on either innovating and developing new technology for our partners, inspire our partners to use and implement it or empower and accompany them on their journey to make most efficient use of it.
About this role
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, German-speaking salesperson with a thirst for taking full ownership of a market and excitement to build out our SaaS Technology arm. You will be in the driver’s seat, driving growth and steering towards our ambitious expansion targets whilst reporting directly to the global Managing Director of our SaaS Technology Business. On top of that, you will also regularly exchange with our dedicated engineering team to provide direct market feedback and input how we are evolving our product.
The role is based in our Berlin office with an option to work in a hybrid setup.
– Build GetYourGuide’s B2B SaaS Technology presence in the German speaking markets
– Own your markets and its key performance metrics including:New customers signed and activated
Transacted GMV on our platform
Contracted Net Revenue for GetYourGuide
– Responsible for the entire sales funnel from start to end: from initial contact to first demo, negotiating commercial and operational terms in German, closing the deal and supporting the implementation of the solution together with our customer success team
– Be an ambassador for the brand through involvement and presence in partner meetings, trade shows, conferences, digital events etc. Meetings will be held in German and English.
– Keep up with, and being the contact person for your market landscape – including new trends and competition
– Provide constant feedback to our product and engineering teams about how we can improve our product further with the feedback of our customers
Who you are
– 6+ years of B2B sales experience. SaaS and/or Tourism industry experience is a plus.
– German at a native level (must have) and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
– Ambitious personal growth expectations that match our agile & fast-paced environment
– Excellent and natural communication and social skills to establish and build great relationships with clients on an executive decision maker level
– Strong analytical ability to analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources
– Proven track record of building and converting enterprise sales funnels
– Enjoys overcoming objections and closing deals with challenging key accounts
– Natural problem solver with a result focused “can-do” attitude who loves to think creative and outside the box
– In all this, you are a real collaborative team player and agree with us that teamwork means working together towards a common vision professionally, with passion and fun
How we set you up for success
– Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
– Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
– Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
– Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
– Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
– Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
– Relocation assistance to Berlin
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
To apply for this job please visit www.getyourguide.careers.