Associate Market Manager
The Associate Market Manager’s primary responsibility is to develop and maintain a high-quality portfolio of relevant, attractive, and competitive hotel and property products for Expedia Group’s fast-growing global traveler base.The Associate Market Manager works withlodging partners within their assignedterritoryto help maximize the production potential in the marketplace.
The Market Management team ensures that global travelers always find the most suitable property for their dream trip, andthathotel partners can reach Expedia Group’s full breadth of global traveler demand.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and sustain strong partnerships by providing relevant data insights and high-quality needs-based consulting services to hotel partners (e.g. revenue management advice, marketing opportunities on the Expedia Group marketplace)
- Ensure that partner hotels’ products (content, rates, and availability) are consistently optimized on Expedia Group sites to maximize customer conversion
- Secure additional lodging rates and availability information over high demand and compression periods to satisfy traveler needs
- Secure seasonal deals and promotions to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts
- Continuously promote and develop hotel partners’ high engagement with Expedia Group’s full suite of:
- Unique market insights (partner reports, competitive data, key performance drivers)
- In-house revenue management tools (Rev+)
- Marketing and merchandising opportunities (dynamic promotions, packages, member deals, mobile offers)
- Specialized brands (e.g. Hotwire, Media Solutions) potential opportunities
- Self-service tools (Expedia Partner Central)
- Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals, and/or strategic objectives)
- Guide and support Hotel Partners to deliver the best traveler experience
- Promote self-service
- Conduct regular self-learning to improve skills
- Travel for partner visits 0-20% of the time
Who You Are
- 0-2 years of experience in account management, partner/client success, consultative sales, or related field
- Proficient in English language skills
- Passionate about travel
- Work independently and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Possess a strong appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, and data driven decision-making
- Prioritize and multi-task effectively to achieve critical targets, goals, and/or strategic objectives set by E4B leadership team
- Continue to follow up when facing testing situations.
- Present ideas and directives clearly and persuasively
- Demonstrate analytical skills with market trends, partner performance, and competitor analysis to address business and partner needs.
- Proactively and consistently demonstrate the unique value proposition of partnering with Expedia Group
- Possess a growth mindset, consistently using feedback to improve in role
- Relationship builder; earns the confidence of others. Bridges and sustains solid partnerships based on mutual support through a collaborative style
- Drive for results
What You Will Get In Return
- Working with an extremely talented team of like-minded individuals who love to travel.
- A company that has incredibly strong Mission, Purpose, and Values that contribute to the betterment of our World, to strengthen connections, broaden horizons, and bridge divides.
- A true sense of belonging working for a company that cares about the communities that they are in, both locally, nationally, and globally. Charitable gift matching, initiatives to help others and passionate Diversity & Inclusion groups ensure everyone is heard, respected, and can thrive.
- An exciting and diverse workplace to enjoy, challenges that will develop you and a flexible approach to your work life balance all ensure that you leave every day fulfilled.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs .
Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
To apply for this job please visit careers.expediagroup.com.