Adventure Concierge – Limelight Aspen – Aspen Skiing Company – Aspen
You don’t just work at the Limelight. You become one of the best reasons our guests come back again and again. It’s our aim to provide a warm and inviting community atmosphere for our guests. We believe every employee should play a key role in helping enrich the guests’ mind, body and spirit during their stay. This takes a dedication to real, live hospitality and an appreciation for innovative leadership. We are a team, and we act like it.We also believe, as Limelight hotel management, in a commitment to providing a secure and enjoyable work environment for every employee – one that promotes honesty, mutual respect, personal growth and career advancement for all.
The adventure concierge provides information on adventure activities in the Roaring Fork Valley. They offer suggestions to guests and make reservations for activities and restaurants.
Essential Job Functions
• Recommend and book activities for guests ability / skill level and interest
• Needs to be able to quickly solve problems
• Is outdoor enthusiast with extensive knowledge of area
• Identify and build relationships with key individuals and vendors to supply activities
• Develop excellent communication tools to promote this service
• Ensures accuracy of information taken from guests and given to vendors
• Ensures safety and well being of guests
• Ensures vendors uphold Limelight Hotel standards with each guest experience and interaction
• Fill all reasonable guest requests or requirements
• Anticipate guest service needs.
• Discretion will be used at all times concerning guest activities and special requests.
• Develop relationships with restaurants, shops, clubs, spas and salons, car rental agencies, florists, health clubs, recreational vendors, ticket outlets, etc. to help facilitate all guest requests
• Is aware at all times of the scheduled activities in the city; i.e. theater, the arts, special exhibits, concerts, shows, sports and leisure activities; establishes close contacts with appropriate people in all of these areas
• Recommends hotel restaurant, bar and other services and is aware of hours of operation and assists guests in securing reservations
• Know about all daily hotel functions, location and times for appropriate guest direction
• Assist other departments as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be over 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or high school equivalent preferred
• 1 year of customer / guest experience preferred
• 2 years of knowledge of activities and restaurants within Roaring Fork Valley preferred
Supervision given and received
Supervision Given: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Supervision Received: Works under direct supervision of Front Desk Manager. Tasks are assigned according to specific procedures, and work is checked frequently. Instruction, advice and assistance are readily available.
Work Environment and physical demands
Ability to be on your feet, kneel and bend for extended periods of time. Regularly work in adverse conditions and requiring the use of protective apparel/equipment to prevent exposure to the elements as well as an office environment and may be required to walk on slippery and uneven surfaces. Must be able to lift, push or pull occasionally up to 50 lbs. individually or with assistance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Aspen Skiing Company / ASPENX / The Little Nell / Limelight Hotel is an equal opportunity employer.
For an overview of Aspen Skiing Company’s benefits and other compensation visit aspensnowmass.com/jobs/benefits
As of March 11th 2022, Aspen Skiing Company, ASPENX, The Little Nell, and The Limelight Hotels will no longer require all active employees to be fully vaccinated in the workplace. Read more about our policies as it relates to employee safety here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.