Zipline Guide – Arkansas Valley Adventures – Buena Vista
AVA Rafting & Zipline: Zipline Guide
Now Accepting Applications for the 2023 Summer Season!
Location: Buena Vista, CO or Idaho Springs, CO
Pay Rate: All guides are paid per trip. This pay rate is based off of the total number of trips you have ever done. Starts at $38 per zipline trip, + up to 10% end-of-season bonus
Looking to make adventure your job? Why not work for the best adventure guide company in the state of Colorado. AVA has several locations that all offer their own unique opportunities and activities (so much more than rafting and ziplining). Employees enjoy consistent work where they help make lifetime memories for their guests every day. The good times don’t stop on your days off as AVA employees can experience any of our activities they want for free or even rent out company equipment on their own free of charge.
Make incredible mountain peaks, towers of granite, and rushing rivers your office. Our positive and energetic culture have led countless guides to friends and memories that last a lifetime. There are even opportunities for year-round employment through our sister companies, Breckenridge Ski & Sport and Peak 1 Express. What are you waiting for? Adventure awaits.
Not sure how to become a professional zipline guide? AVA’s training program will teach you everything you need to safely guide zipline tours, provide outstanding guest service and react to all of the situations you might encounter on the river. We train with the intent to hire.
Why Work For AVA Rafting & Zipline? Click Here!
- Up to 10% End of Season Bonus
- Free Adventure Trips with AVA
- Free Shared Shuttle Services with Peak 1 Express
- Free Ski, Snowboard and Bike Rentals with Breckenridge Ski & Sport
- Year-round work opportunities available through AVA, Peak 1 Express and Breckenridge Ski & Sport
- Health Insurance & 401(k) offered to full-time, year-round employees
- Employee Campground Offered at the Buena Vista Location
- ProForm Deals Available to All Employees
- Rec Center Access Offered at the Idaho Springs Location
- Discounts for Friends & Family on AVA Adventure Trips
- Discounts for Friends & Family on Peak 1 Express Services
Job Overview: As an AVA guide your job is to surpass the expectations of our guests by leading world class adventures that provide safe and unique interactions with our natural environment every day. You should be passionate about setting the bar in our industry of safety, respect, and innovation while holding yourself to the highest personal standards with integrity.
- Successfully complete AVA’s zipline training program
- At the end of this training, guides must demonstrate knowledge of and the ability to perform the skills and rules required by AVA and set forth in the ACCT standards
- Demonstrate outstanding guest service and professionalism at all times
- Maintain distinct understanding of the guide’s integral role in creating the very best guest experience, and take responsibility for this role at all times
- Possess current First Aid and CPR certifications
- Commit to work for entire season, including all weekends and holidays
- Able to have a flexible schedule
- Able to work as productive and positive member of team
- Able to work outdoors for long days in diverse weather conditions
- Have a high physical fitness level
- Over 18 years of age
- Be involved in at least one department (transportation, safety, training, property, equipment) at your outpost
- Help maintain quality and cleanliness of outpost, including picking up trash
- Have strong camping and wilderness skills
- Enjoy working with a variety of people in an active environment
- Have a well-groomed and professional presentation
- Work positively and effectively as part of a team environment
- Able to take constructive criticism about your performance
- Able to speak to large groups of people
- Able to make critical decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Adhere to AVA policies and procedures
- Understand and exemplify AVA core values, vision and mission
Click Here to view AVA Core Values, Vision & Mission
If you are interested in joining the AVA Team this summer, apply today! AVA strives to deliver the very highest level of guest service while bringing awareness and understanding of the surrounding wilderness to our guests. As leaders in our industry, we set examples in safety, professionalism, outdoor skills and guest service, while providing low-impact environmental recreation. Apply Today!
AVA Rafting & Zipline is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.