Scenic Safari/Mad River Team Member – ARAMARK Corporation – Jackson
The Hospitality Worker II is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction by booking reservations, assisting with guest needs, and resolving or escalating any guest concerns or issues. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Greet and provide customer service to guests while anticipating their needs
• Supply guests or travelers with directions, travel information, and other information such as available services and points of interest.
• Book reservations, rentals, and coordinate registration
• Operate a register and/or software system to complete cash and credit card transactions.
• Answers phone calls and emails and delivers messages as needed.
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Coordinate resolution of guest concerns
• Communicates closely with all departments to ensure a seamless guest experience.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous guest services experience required
• Previous cash handling experience preferred
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Demonstrate organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
To apply for this job please visit careers.aramark.com.