Adventure Advisor – Sales Associate – Airstream Adventures – Morgan Hill
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Morgan Hill, CA?
Airstream Adventures is looking for a Sales Associate to help grow our sales team. As part of the world’s largest Airstream Exclusive Dealership Group, we offer a team-oriented, positive, and progressive work environment AND a very competitive compensation package.
Are you a team-oriented, motivated salesperson who enjoys working with people to help create memories and adventures? Are you experienced in the sales industry selling luxury products or have a desire to learn? Do you possess drive, ownership, passion, and execution in all that you do? Do you want to further your career with an established and growing company in a unique and rewarding work environment? Would you like to have Sundays and Mondays off? If so, please read on!
The Sales Associate (or the Adventure Advisor as we refer to the role at Airstream!) earns an hourly rate plus commissions with a competitive pay plan. We also offer a training wage as you learn about Airstream’s iconic product line! We also offer generous benefits, including medical, dental, vision, a flexible spending account (FSA), a 401(k) plan, holiday pay, and the best paid time off (PTO) program in the business! We also offer short-term & long-term disability, life insurance, and more.
ABOUT AIRSTREAM ADVENTURES
Founded in 2010 to fulfill the need for a sales and service experience that was equal to the Airstream brand, we exclusively sell and service Airstream Travel Trailers and Airstream Motorized Coaches. We quickly expanded to several locations and are currently experiencing unprecedented demand. We pride ourselves in providing the inspiration and freedom to explore new lands, rekindle old adventures, and discover new friendships without boundaries. We have locations in Portland, OR, Milton WA, Spokane, WA, Caldwell, ID, Fairfield, CA, and Morgan Hill, CA.
Our purpose is to provide our Guests with the opportunity to create memories and adventures in an Airstream that will last for generations and our team members with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally. We believe that when we put people first, financial rewards will follow. Our priority is to hire people with the right aptitudes that share our values and fit into our culture.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN ADVENTURE ADVISOR
As our RV Sales Associate (Adventure Advisor), you will share our products and services with interested Guests. You will greet Guests, provide detailed information about the most iconic hand-built luxury travel trailers and class B motorhomes in the industry, answer questions and provide pricing options. We have an excellent training program so you will be well-versed in all you need to know! You will work with Guests to offer various products and services to enhance their Airstream experience. You focus on following well-defined processes and providing feedback for improvement. You maintain excellent communications with Team Members and Guests. You will work diligently within our Customer Relationship Management Database to ensure all Guests receive the communication and follow-up they deserve. You create an engaging and motivating environment for our Team Members and Guests alike. You get great satisfaction out of making sure that our Guests can continue fulfilling their dreams of creating memories in an Airstream!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to maintain a demanding schedule in a dynamic work environment.
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with Guests; including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Respectfully takes direction from Manager.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and daily obstacles
- Ability to pass a background check and must possess a valid driver’s license and insurable through company policies.
The physical and environmental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work may require:
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and moving items – The Team Member is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Requires the ability to move around and maneuver products when necessary.
- Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Walking and standing, required moving around.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions; fumes or airborne particles; outdoor weather conditions.
This position typically works Tuesday – Saturday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Does the Sales Associate role sound like it might just be what you’ve been looking for? Do you like the idea of becoming an expert on this highly sought-after, iconic product? Do you enjoy working with people and providing guidance and recommendations? Do you want a new opportunity with a highly successful company? Just fill out the quick application referenced below!
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this sales management job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
WATCH OUR VIDEO BELOW TO HEAR OUR STORY
AANW Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status, or Vietnam-era veteran status. If you are a person with a disability and you need assistance in applying for a position with AANW Holdings, LLC, please contact our Human Resources Department directly at and direct assistance will be provided.
To apply for this job please visit airstreamnw.applicantpro.com.