Senior Content Manager Korn Ferry Tour – Social – AEG – St. Augustine
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking “apply now” above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Best Players Need the Best People.
This role works closely with members of the PGA TOUR Digital Content team and the Korn Ferry Tour team to deliver the best content to fans about the players and storylines on the path to the PGA TOUR. This Senior Content Manager would be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and distributing compelling content to drive engagement and conversation around Korn Ferry Tour and social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Journalism, Media or Communications preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in creating content for use on social media platforms
- Strong understanding of the current digital and social media landscape, including creating content for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms
- Background in golf preferred; strong interest in golf required
- Strong writing and editing skills including grammar, style and spelling
- Design/photo editing and video editing skills preferred
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure in a team environment
- Prior experience updating and maintaining a brand, team or other professional social media account
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft programs
- Prior experience operating and maintaining professional digital video and audio equipment
- Manage, update and build out content calendar to deliver consistent and engaging content to Korn Ferry Tour fans
- Manage Korn Ferry Tour Digital budget that includes a freelance team of videographers, graphic designers, and editors
- Strategize weekly content on-site content plan for Korn Ferry Tour tournaments
- Develop and execute digital strategy for Korn Ferry Tour programming
- Develop, edit and program fun and interesting content for use on Korn Ferry Tour websites and across social networks. Content could include images, videos, graphics, GIFs and copy
- Work closely with and coordinate with other content creators to deliver compelling content across platforms
- Oversight of content budget allocated to Korn Ferry Tour coverage
- Communicate effectively across the Digital Content team throughout shift rotations, ensuring other producers are able to cover Korn Ferry Tour platforms as needed
- Work with Digital Content team members to create unique packages as events develop
- Adhere to brand standards and established voice across platforms
- Work collaboratively with other content creators; take part in regular creative brainstorming and pitch sessions
- Utilize available data to make or adjust programming decisions across platforms
- Execute content on behalf of marketing and/or sales initiatives
- Available to travel for content creation opportunities at key events throughout the season
- Available during competition hours, which will include evenings and weekends
- Adapt to changing editorial conditions in a short time frame
- Develop and encourage staff to pursue new tasks and challenges related to overall departmental goals and objectives
- Contribute to departmental operations, including staffing, budget management/ cost containment, and internal communication
- Special projects or other duties as assigned
EOE/DFWWe are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.