Museum Supervisor ($16.75/hr.) – AEG – Pittsburgh
Part-Time Museum Supervisor with PSSI Stadium LLC
Overview:The mission of PSSI Stadium LLC is to provide a first-class facility that is safe, attractive, and has a high-quality playing field for conducting and viewing athletic and entertainment events, and to accomplish this in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
The storied history and tradition of the Pittsburgh Steelers franchise in the City of Pittsburgh is on display at the Steelers Hall of Honor Museum. The Museum Supervisor will assist in museum operations to bring the history of the NFL’s most winningest franchise to life and provide exemplary service to all guests.
- Oversee the day-to day operations to ensure an outstanding guest experience
- Adhere to Hall of Honor Museum Policies and Procedures
- Act as a role model within and outside the Pittsburgh Steelers and Acrisure Stadium
- Perform duties as workload necessitates to achieve the goals of the Hall of Honor Museum
- Possess a strong ability to communicate with team members and museum visitors
- Assist in meeting department productivity goals, policies, and standards
- Must possess a vast knowledge of Steeler history
- Museum Supervisors must be available for a minimum of 25 hours per week. Weekday and weekend availability is a must
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome team members, scheduled groups, and individuals upon arrival to the museum and/or stadium tour
- Perform all operations of the museum: sales, admissions, and memberships
- Develop and maintain the knowledge to operate or troubleshoot the museum exhibits and activities
- Assist Hall of Honor Museum Manager with all special events and projects
- Be able to guide museum visitors within the museum space as well as lead stadium tours, as needed
- All other duties assigned by the Guest Experience Management Team
Experience, Education and Licensure:
- College degree or equivalent work experience required. Willingness to work extended hours on game days and on weekends is required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal communication skills are a must
- High comfort level interacting with various audiences and age groups is essential
- Must have a positive and upbeat demeanor with a team-player attitude
- Must be self-motivated, creative, and able to proactively solve problems
- Will need to always possess a professional appearance and demeanor
- The ability to develop and maintain the sales system and digital exhibits
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Hall of Fame Museum Ambassadors
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical function of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above are, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required in this position.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PSSI Stadium LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of PSSI Stadium LLC to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, military or veteran status, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Have you ever been in employed at PSSI Stadium LLC?
- Are you available to work 25+ hours per week between 9AM-5PM?
- Do you have reliable transportation to and from Acrisure Stadium?
- Why are you the best fit for this position?
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.