Supervisor, Hospitality and Tour Experience – Part- time – AEG – Seattle
Our Purpose: We are building a championship organization that serves our fans, community and business partners through world class sports and entertainment. We believe that Winning Matters, our Fans come first, with risk comes reward, great teams can achieve unimaginable results, honoring the Pacific Northwest is our duty and driving the business is our responsibility.
Position Summary: Our Hospitality and Tours Team are essential in leading safe and memorable experiences for Premium and Tour guests at Climate Pledge Arena. Hospitality Supervisors support the Host team during event days and during arena wide public and private tours. Think of your best hospitality experience and help us recreate it for our guests!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a seamless and positive experience for our guests and staff.
- Act as the main point of contact for suite owners during events and notate guest preferences, ongoing requests, and recurring needs for future events.
- Lead, empower, coach, train, mentor staff as needed.
- Facilitates staff briefing, reviewing pertinent event day and guest information.
- Ensure staff is in assigned post prior to doors and that Premium spaces are SHOW ready before, during and after each event by conducting walk-throughs.
- Compile and submit end of event reports.
- Set up, deliver, and fulfill special requests.
- Resolve escalated guest and staff queries, complaints, and concerns.
- Support the Manager on duty during events and tours.
- Work closely with in-house departments and third-party vendors, including Food and Beverage, Merchandise, Parking, Security, Housekeeping, and Premium Sales to best facilitate and accommodate guest requests, resolve issues, and coordinate services.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal communication and public speaking skills.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing premium and concierge services.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous guest service experience in a stadium, arena, convention center, theme park, or hospitality industry.
- Previous experience as a tour guide, public speaker, or actor/performer.
- 50% monthly event and tour availability commitment. Event availability requirement is subject to change. Please see our current calendar of events here
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Frequent bending, lifting 15-20 pounds, exposure to multiple external elements, extensive walking and standing for long periods of time or ability to navigate the arena with an accessible device/ equipment to provide a full tour given the conditions listed above.
- Starting pay is $24.00 per hour
Seattle Arena Company, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate on basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.