Safety Safari Driver – AEG – San Dimas
SAFETY SAFARI DRIVER – Remote
- This position will report to the Director of Emergency Services and primarily be responsible for maintaining proper working condition of Safari equipment
- Help with track preparation for National Events and assist in the transportation of all equipment from event to event.
- This position requires nationwide travel.
- Qualified candidates must have an active CDL driver license, class A with air brake endorsement and have a medical card.
- Must be insurable and be registered in the FMCSA D&A Clearing house program.
- You must be able to lift 40-60 lbs. and work 10-12 hour days involving sitting, standing, walking, bending, pushing or lifting as required and work in extreme temperatures.
- Racing background a plus.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefit package that includes: health insurance; generous paid time off; 401(k) Plan; life and disability insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.