Travel Assistant – Temp (Part-Time) – AEG – Tampa
This position is primarily responsible for assisting in the production of North American and Corporate travel administrative duties. Specific responsibilities include Concur coding of all NA and Corporate travel related expenses, coding Enterprise and National bills, booking travel, per diem payments and assisting the Director of Travel in the sourcing/invoicing of courtesy blocks.
1. Correctly code over $3 million in travel expenses using Concur.
2. Assist in submitting per diem to payroll for payment and include coding for each submission.
3. Correctly code and submit monthly Enterprise/National car rental bills to AP.
4. Assist in the sourcing and invoicing of IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3 staff and athlete blocks.
5. Communicate effectively and efficiently cross functionally on a routine basis.
6. Assist in booking flight, hotel and rental vehicles as needed.
Education and work experience:
1. One to two years of related experience and/or training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.