Ad Operations Specialist
Viator, a Tripadvisor company, is the biggest marketplace for experiences in the travel industry. We have more than 300,000 bookable products in almost every country on the planet, and are helping millions of traveler’s every month to discover things to do.We believe that we are better together, and at Viator we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Viator, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionise travel.
What You’ll Do
This critical role will support our performance marketing teams, across a variety of ad and marketing operations including tag management, media measurement tools, dynamic creative optimisation (DCO) trafficking, paid search APIs, and more.This person will work collaboratively with the performance marketing teams, as well as other teams such as marketing analytics, engineering, eCommerce, App, and infrastructure. You will be responsible for ensuring we have the capabilities and technologies to run great performance campaigns, serve engaging creatives, and measurement the impact of our media investments.As part of the wider Marketing Technology Pod, you will be part of a team that is responsible for ownership, maintaining, evolving, and ultimately creating a best-in-class marketing technology stack for us at Viator.
- Ownership of our tag management platform, to support our performance media and measurement needs
- Drive excellence and document best practices.
- Run an efficient tag request and change management processes.
- Run the governance process for third party tags on our website and third party SDKs in our app.
- Responsible for QA of new pages, updated site journeys, new tags or tag changes
- Defining marketing requirements for our data layer, and working with our engineering pods to deliver updates
- Responsible for API integrations with external parties, such as Meta CAPI and other server-to-server APIs
- A key stakeholder in our consent management platform roadmap and development
- Troubleshoot and diagnose any issues or new requirements for tags, working with channel teams, engineers, product managers, and external vendors to resolve
- Assist the wider MarTech Pod in onboarding and optimisation of our marketing technology stack
What We Seek
- Deep knowledge and experience using Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge and experience of best practices on tag management deployment, governance, and process
- Deep knowledge of the programmatic tech stack (DSPs, adservers, etc)
- Knowledge of other ad operations platforms and tools (CMPs, etc)
- Able to troubleshoot challenges that require a coordinated team approach
- Able to multi-task, as the role will be working with multiple marketing teams
- Comfortable digging into analytics data – ideally in Looker, Tableau
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Fastidious builder of documentation, guides, and decks
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Flawless execution and accuracy and exceptional process skills.
- Time management and organisation skills.
What’s in it for me?
Highly competitive salary along with the following
- Annual performance related bonus
- Generous stock award upon joining, with additional awards annually
- Free meals in the office
- Full family private healthcare and dental
- Excellent contributory pension
- Critical illness and full life cover
- Standard 28 days paid holiday (not including bank holidays), increasing with tenure
- Lifestyle benefit, £1050 to use on what you like, for example: gym membership, home office set up or holidays.
#Viator#RemoteWe believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit careers.tripadvisor.com.