At FareHarbor, our mission is to make experiences better for everyone. Founded in 2013 in Hawaii and acquired by Booking Holdings in 2018, FareHarbor creates powerful tools that enable our clients (think boat rentals, museums, food tours, events and more!) to operate and grow.With over 20,000 clients across 90+ countries—we’re the largest in our industry and shaping the future of travel, together.Our team is an ‘Ohana of 700+ people around the world. We’re passionate about pioneering an industry, embracing challenges with open arms, and delivering value to the experiences industry.
FareHarbor Core Values
- Think Client First
- We Are One ‘Ohana
- Be Curious and Learn
- Own It.
- Act With Integrity
- Embrace the Challenge
Founding FareHarbor required unwavering passion. Turning a start-up into the world’s leading and largest reservation software for tours, activities, and attractions required relentless dedication and vision. To date, we’ve helped over 20,000 global businesses operate successfully and are proud to have played a role in enabling business owners to live their dreams.And since day one, we’ve known that our real success lies in our people—the Ohana.With each new feature launched and new client onboarded, there is a team of incredible people behind the scenes who are full of dedication, passion, energy, and the will to succeed. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work—to believe in their abilities, to freely express their creativity, and to contribute with their own uniqueness by wearing their true colors. We take care of one another and always prioritize health and wellbeing. We give our people the space and trust to learn, to try, to succeed, to collaborate, to think outside of the box, to make mistakes, and even to fail. And then we come together to try again.From the minute you join, you have a voice. You find your space. You make an impact. We celebrate our victories, shout our successes, and are always eager to tackle new challenges. And we can’t wait to see all that’s to come.
About The Role
The Account Management team is a group of dedicated individuals who enjoy communicating with our clients and growing their businesses.The Account Management team is a group of hardcore problem solvers and optimizers that love to crush. Our clients love us, and we love them. The Account Managers are a major part of that. We are like the doctors of FareHarbor – doing routine checkups on our clients, and suggesting improvements to their FareHarbor setup ensuring they are healthy and successful.This position is responsible for managing a portfolio of FareHarbor clients and optimizing their dashboard and online customer experience. This role will be a combination of proactively suggesting changes to promote client success, as well as addressing inbound requests to improve the online booking experience for FareHarbor customers. We are looking for a supreme problem solver; and creative individual who is willing to do whatever it takes for each FareHarbor account.
What You’ll Do Here
- Manage a portfolio of accounts in different European markets, with major focus on the UK.
- Become a FareHarbor expert and be the first point of communication with all assigned clients to handle unique problems that clients might face with their online bookings and reservation management, ensure the highest software adoption, and client satisfaction.
- Work on different projects, new implementations, and escalating issues across all internal company’s departments.
- Become well versed in online booking trends in the tour and activity industry in order to share relevant information with clients and to understand the differences between FareHarbor and other online booking platforms.
- Be a team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining calm composure working under high pressure situations
- Legally authorized to work in the European Union
- Fluent in English
- A second European language is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least one year working experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as you will work remotely with clients across the country.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated and self starter
- Global leave benefit
- 22 weeks paid parental leave
- 2 weeks paid grandparent leave
- Extended care and bereavement leave
- Life insurance policy
- Pension Plan
- Central Amsterdam Location
- Discount CZ insurance
- Working in a multicultural environment – 45 different nationalities
- Commuting allowance for public transport & subsidized lunch
- Wellness benefits (Headspace subscription & wellness webinars)
- Hybrid friendly
- Work-from-home assistance
- Educational Opportunities
- Social hours & events and team-building
- 26 vacation days per year
FareHarbor is committed to creating a diverse environment, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome talent that can offer us new insights and perspectives on challenges that we face, and we take measures to eliminate unconscious bias throughout the interview and hiring process. In tandem, we work to cultivate an inclusive culture in which all of our employees can be their authentic selves.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Statement for Applicants. By submitting your application, you confirm that you understand and agree that your information will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Statement for Applicants.