The Account Manager, Small & Medium Business is key to promoting and developing a high level of engagement with Vrbo’s Vacation Rental Hosts. Your primary responsibility is to work collaboratively with Hosts to improve their productivity and results in Vrbo’s marketplace. You will continuously work to maximize the production potential in the Vrbo marketplace by utilizing and sharing unique data insights, marketing, distribution, and revenue management tools with Hosts . Driven and focused you’re a taskmaster that loves working with people. You’re diligent and thorough and can break down technical concepts with ease.
- You will be responsible for driving the success of Vacation Rental Hosts on the Vrbo platform
- The primary part of this position is a high – volume outbound call -based role
- You will use your persuasion skills to drive Host behavior on the site
- The goal is to gain maximum Host success while providing a quality Traveler experience
- Consistently exceeding the mark on metrics (strategic objectives set by leadership)
- Establishing performance goals with partners, developing action plans, securing commitment for adoption/usage
- Optimizing rate and availability to maximize booking conversion
- Strong client communication skills (both call and written )
- Managing a large volume of clients through multiple consultations daily
- Understanding key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends, and competitive information within the designated strategic market
- Pitching additional relevant products to existing customers or prospects
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of sales, client services, or account management experience
- Knowledge of the vacation rental industry is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM systems and Tableau or other BI platforms
- An affinity for action and self-initiative
- Superb organization and time management skills, self-discipline
- A results-focus and metrics-driven mindset
- Demonstrated ability to balance a variety of activities to drive a high-volume of partner interaction
- Ability to interpret performance, market and competitor data analysis and implement impactful action plans based on the data
- A reputation for follow-up and persistence in challenging situations
- Authentic relationship skills that earn the confidence of others
The total cash range (inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target) for this position in Austin is $64,500.00 to $90,000.00. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $103,000.00, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role. Incentive plan performance above target will also earn more than the incentive target compensation amount. Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership. View our full list of benefits .
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™. © 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
CST: 2029030-50 Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs . Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.