Group Travel Sales Advisor – AAA Western and Central New York – Williamsville
At AAA Western and Central New York, our Associates are committed to providing our members with a totally satisfying experience. Therefore, we seek Associates who are dedicated to this purpose, people who truly demonstrate compassion, empathy and unsurpassed service. These are the people that help us create a loyal membership base that strengthens our mission-to be our members’ most trusted provider of high quality automotive, travel, insurance and other relevant products and services that offer safety, security, peace of mind, value and convenience.
AAA Western and Central New York is regularly recognized as one of the best & healthiest places to work in the WNY & CNY area. In addition to a market competitive salary, Associates are eligible for a wide selection of benefits (dependent upon position) including:
- Medical, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Potential for remote work & flexible work schedules
- Pre-Tax & Roth 401(k) plan with company match
- Health Spending Accounts with company contribution & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid Short-term & Long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement & company-paid training programs
- FREE AAA membership & travel / product discounts
60% Sales & Service-Deliver passionate and expert service to AAA members and customers via inbound and outbound phone, email and other electronic methods to create totally satisfied member experiences and Club loyalty. Provide international and domestic group travel services for members, school groups and Affinity groups including booking hotels, car rentals, tour packages, cruises, group travel, and airline tickets. Cross-sell other AAA business lines and services. Make outbound sales calls to existing and potential clients to manage and add to the book of business. Maintain client files and manage traveler portfolios by following the sales lifecycle to continuously increase and grow the Group Travel member base.
20% Communication-Provide clear proposals and agreements to clients.Negotiate contracts with suppliers and travel vendors. Provide reports to management for forecasting and end of month reconciliation. Collaborate with branch agents on Group Travel leads. Present new product ideas and recommendations to Management.
20% Planning and Coordination-Collaborate with manager to set sales goals and create a plan to achieve them. Responsible to drive business development for Affinity Group Travel and handle all aspects of new leads including proposals, follow-up, and coordination.
Job Specific Requirements
- Proficiency in using and navigating multiple computer systems, including Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong sales acumen.
- Experience utilizingAxis and Pivotal (or similar products).
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.