Group Travel Coordinator – Worthington – AAA Ohio Auto Club – Worthington
AAA Ohio Auto Club (OAC) is looking for a full-time Group Travel Coordinator to join our team at our Worthington, Ohio Headquarters location.
You will be responsible for contributing to the overall success of the AAA Ohio Auto Club escorted groups. Coordinate, arrange and maintain all escorted group tour and cruise travel to ensure the achievement of AAA group profitability. This position is responsible for supporting AAA Tour Guides with contracts, bookings, arrangements and tracking of AAA escorted tours and cruises.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build and negotiate all OAC escorted tours and cruises contracts and itineraries. Build groups in the group inventory system and point of sale system.
- Develop agent booking instructions for OAC escorted travel groups.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create internal guide for content and direction for marketing to complete consumer flyers, travel documents and all marketing related materials. Proof all documents prior to releasing to group travel specialist or agents.
- Track funds for all escorted travel groups including payments, commission, refunds, cancellations, recalls, tour credits, overrides, and payables. Work with travel accounting clerk to provide and track vendor payments, invoicing, and credits. Responsible for balancing and closing groups.
- Conduct a review of group financials prior to group closing. Investigate missing/additional funds related to commission, debits, and credits prior to requesting group closure.
- When needed filling in as tour guide on AAA escorted groups domestically and international. Option to leading up to five escorted groups per year.
- Support and participate in the AAA Solo & Group Travelers Club. Assist in solo meetings, coordinate dinners and activities for the club.
- Previous Travel and/or Tour Guide experience preferred.
- Must be proficient computer skills and the ability to use standard office equipment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel, preferred.
- Independent, initiative-taker with a drive to succeed. Ability to negotiate.
- In-depth Travel knowledge, desire to continue self-education and educate others.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Excellent interpersonal and follow-up skills, required. Ability to be a successful tour guide on OAC Escorted Tours.
- Ability to manage multiple deadline-oriented projects while simultaneously maintaining attention to detail. Must be extremely organized and meticulous.
AAA Ohio Auto Club offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurances
- Company wellness program
- Competitive 401(k) with company match
- Company paid Life, AD&D and Disability insurances
- Free AAA membership
- Company discounts
- Professional development and paid training
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Founded in 1902, AAA is one of the world’s largest membership organizations and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the U.S. Come join our team of dynamic professionals and share in our mission of providing our members, customers, and employees with exceptional experiences every time!
- Pay Type Hourly
To apply for this job please visit us63.dayforcehcm.com.