Tour Manager – AAA Western and Central New York – Orchard Park
At AAA Western and Central New York, our Associates are committed to providing our members with a totally satisfying experience. Therefore, we seek Associates who are dedicated to this purpose, people who truly demonstrate compassion, empathy and unsurpassed service. These are the people that help us create a loyal membership base that strengthens our mission-to be our members’ most trusted provider of high quality automotive, travel, insurance and other relevant products and services that offer safety, security, peace of mind, value and convenience.
AAA Western and Central New York is regularly recognized as one of the best & healthiest places to work in the WNY & CNY area. In addition to a market competitive salary, Associates are eligible for a wide selection of benefits (dependent upon position) including:
- Medical, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Potential for remote work & flexible work schedules
- Pre-Tax & Roth 401(k) plan with company match
- Health Spending Accounts with company contribution & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid Short-term & Long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement & company-paid training programs
- FREE AAA membership & travel / product discounts
35% Communication – Manage on-the-road operations from start to finish for assigned group trips. Listen to guests’ feedback and communicate to AAA Group Travel management team. Communicate instructions clearly
and concisely. Accurately maintain and organize paperwork to reconfirm services with vendors as needed.
35% Relationship Building – Ensure guests’ questions and concerns are answered while on tour to create a positive and unforgettable experience. Research, work with local experts, and share knowledge of area to include
history, geography, and fun facts to provide to members. Ensure motor coach is stocked with items such as drinks and snacks before departure. Assist driver when handling guest luggage.
30% Operations – Ability to quickly adapt to changes and make well informed decisions. Handle problems related to guests and trip conditions as they arise. Partner with vendors to ensure trips are successful. Responsible
for tour paperwork including payroll logs, expense reports, and other tour reports as required.
Job Specific Requirements
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Must be able to resolve problems and work under pressure to diffuse member concerns.
- Ability to work and travel extensively from April through December.
- Experience with public speaking.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must obtain and keep current any necessary documentation required for travel.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.