9 Reasons Not to Attend Arival Bangkok
Here are nine reasons to make you feel better if you aren’t attending Arival Bangkok.
Most conferences send marketing emails listing the reasons to attend the events. We began writing one this week, and we started to feel bad for all of you who aren’t attending.
So, if you aren’t among the more than 200 companies already registered to attend Asia’s only event dedicated to the future of tours, activities and attractions (we call it The Best Part of Travel), here are nine great reasons to feel better about not attending Arival Bangkok. (By the way, it’s taking place 24-26 June 2019 at the beautiful Avani Riverside Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.)
1. You’re sick and tired of Arival celebrating and giving voice to some of the most outstanding creators of tours and experiences.
2. You prefer to do things like you’ve always done them and keep your head in the sand.
3. You have no interest in meeting with the biggest digital brands in tours, activities and attractions across Asia, such as BeMyGuest, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Ctrip, Expedia, GetYourGuide, GlobalTix, Google, Klook, LINE Travel, Traveloka, TripAdvisor, Veltra and many more.
4. Bangkok is boring (we wonder why it’s the most visited city in the world).
5. Parties and networking with the brightest minds in tours, activities and attractions are super boring, too.
6. You don’t want to understand the rapidly growing Asian travel market.
7. You have no interest in exclusive new research on tours, activities and attractions, the Chinese and Indian outbound markets, the Muslim travel market, or outbound U.S. and European travelers to Asia.
8. You don’t want to see the latest in technology and distribution at Arival Demo Labs.
9. You don’t need to understand the most important trends defining the in-destination industry, hear from those speaking at Arival Bangkok or ask them your burning questions during Q&A sessions.
So have fun back in the office. But if you change your mind, join us at Arival Bangkok and be at the epicenter of the in-destination industry this June: Click here to register today!
June 24 - 26, 2019
Oct. 28-31, 2019
The Almost Ultimate Directory of Digital Distributors for Tours, Activities & Attractions
Subscribe to receive insights and updates tailored for the in-destination industry